Product Information -Brands-
Reny is a proprietary molding compound based on mainly polyamide MXD6 that has been reinforced with glass fiber, carbon fiber or special minerals. Reny generally has superior mechanical strength and modulus compared with other engineering plastics. Thus, Reny is suitable as a metal substitute in many applications, including automobiles, electronics, electrical appliances, machinery, and construction.
- Excellent mechanical strength and modulus over a wide range of temperatures
- Superior to commodity polyamides in dimensional stability and mechanical strength due to low water absorption
- Low thermal expansion coefficient, equivalent to that of metal alloys
- Highly resistant to oils and organic solvents
- Low mold shrinkage and low warpage
- Good surface finish even in highly filled grades